TERMS & CONDITION
As a condition of your use of bdplace (including bdplace.com and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm bdplace or the interests or property of bdplace users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of bdplace;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access bdplace and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the bdplace site, services, applications or tools or bdplace copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to bdplace;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
bdplace and the bdplace community work together to keep the bdplace websites, services, applications and tools working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off bdplace if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the bdplace employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off bdplace or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our sites, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on bdplace or use of bdplace by users.
Fees and Services
Using bdplace is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
- If your ads went live with exposure on the bdplace sites, services, applications or tools, even for a limited time, and that they benefited from the service associated with the paid fee;
- If your ads are placed in the Pets or Massage categories of bdplace.
- If your ads are placed into "edit" mode and will go live to site once updated by you;
- If you have removed your ads yourself;
- If you post duplicate ads as defined in our rules regarding duplicate ads;
- If we believe that your ads are in a significantly wrong category;
By using the Service, you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement (which is 18 in most countries), or, if you are not, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into this Agreement, and that your parent or guardian has agreed to be liable for your acts and omissions.
1. Changes. We may change this Agreement from time to time by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Service. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes.
Your use of the Service following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Service; charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Service; or offer opportunities to some or all Service users.
3. Product Listings The Service includes a forum where users may post and browse listings for goods, including second-hand goods (“Products”). Such listings and Products are provided by users, and not by us. We do not sell or otherwise make available any products, we do not buy or otherwise acquire any products, and we do not facilitate the sale, purchase or transfer of any products. We are not responsible or liable for any such listings or products, for any transactions or transfers involving products, including the shipping or delivery of any products or any payments for products, or for any dispute between users relating to any such listings or products. Please use caution and common sense when buying, selling or otherwise transferring any product, or making or receiving payment for any product.
Neither the availability through the Service of any such listing, nor any promotional services that we may make available to the user who posted such listing, implies our endorsement of the listed Product or the provider of such Product, or any affiliation with such provider. We make no representations as to any Products or listings, or any providers of Products. Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice. You must ascertain and obey all applicable laws regarding the marketing, promotion, sale, purchase, delivery, receipt, possession and use of any Product. We reserve the right to remove any Product listing for any reason.
You must ensure that you have the necessary authority and permissions to post any Product listing, and to enter into any transaction or make any transfer relating to a Product, including, if you are not of legal age to do so, by obtaining proper parental or guardian consent. The legal age is 18 in most countries.
5. Profiles and Forums Service visitors may make available certain materials (each, a “Submission”) through or in connection with the Service, including listings for Products, and on profile pages or on the Service’s interactive services, such as message boards and other forums, and chatting, commenting and other messaging functionality. Company has no control over and is not responsible for any use or misuse (including any distribution) by any third party of Submissions. If you choose to make any of your personally identifiable or other information publicly available through the Service, you do so at your own risk.
6. License For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of your Submissions. For each Submission, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sub licensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials).
In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Service or otherwise, such Feedback will be deemed a Submission, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential, and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place Company under any fiduciary or other obligation.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that your Submissions, and your provision thereof through and in connection with the Service, are complete and accurate, and are not fraudulent, tortuous or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
7. Monitoring We may (but have no obligation to) monitor, evaluate, alter or remove Submissions before or after they appear on the Service, or analyze your access to or use of the Service. We may disclose information regarding your access to and use of the Service, and the circumstances surrounding such access and use, to anyone for any reason or purpose.
8. Company’s Proprietary Rights We and our suppliers own the Service, which is protected by proprietary rights and laws. Our trade names, trademarks and service marks include BDPLACE and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos on the Service not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Service should be construed as granting any right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos without the express prior written consent of the owner.
9. Information or Complaints If you have a question or complaint regarding the Service, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org